Recipe by LMillerRN
This only calls for 4 ingredients and takes little preparation.
Top Review by Gingin7
We love this recipe! We love apples so the first time I used 2 cans of pie filling and it was a little too sweet. I couldn't find unsweetened apples, so last night I rinsed one of the cans and it was perfect! Thanks for posting LMillerRN!
- 6 boneless pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix (crushed)
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling with cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Spread pie filling into a greased 13 X 9 in baking dish.
- Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops.
- Cover and bake @ 350 fkor 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer until a meat thermometer reads 160.