1/2 Photos of Pork Chops With Apples and Onion
Pork and apples always pair really well together. This dish is nice and light, without any overpowering flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle pork chops with thyme, salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add pork chops; cover and cook 3 minutes.
- 4Turn chops; cover and cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
- 5Remove chops from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 6Add apples, onion and brown sugar to same skillet; mix well.
- 7Cover; cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes, stirring once.
- 8Add vinegar.
- 9Cook, uncovered, 3 to 6 minutes or until apples and onion are crisp tender and light golden brown, stir occasionally.
- 10Serve apples over pork chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Apples and Onion
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g