zoe,owen,andliams mommy's Note:
I love fall comfort food and this fits the bill perfect.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Assembly Directions:
- 2Heat butter and oil in pan. Add sliced onion. Cook until onion is transparent and remove from pan. Add pork chops and cook until browned on both sides. Remove from pan. Add flour to pan and cook 1 minute in meat drippings. Add beef granules and apple juice. Mix well, stirring until sauce boils and thickens. Reduce heat and return pork chops and onions to the pan. Place apple slices over chops. Cook over low heat 15-20 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
- 3Freezing and Cooking Directions:
- 4Cool. Place in freezer bag or 9x13 dish. Seal, label and freeze.
- 5To serve, thaw and place in serving dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or heat in microwave.
- 7*Apple equivalents: Large apple = 2°C chopped, Medium apple = 1 1/2°C chopped, Small apple = 3/4°C chopped.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Apple Gravy OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.8
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 152.7 mg
- Sodium 419.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 42.3 g