Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
It's a main meal that can be served with little preparation.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 can apple pie filling with cinnamon (21 ounces)
- 1 package crushed seasoned stuffing mix (6 ounces)
- In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Spread pie filling into a greased 13 inch x 9 inch x2 inch, baking dish.
- Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer.
Delicious! - Just added some dried cranberries to the "stove top" stuffing I used.
This was amazing!! We're trying to cook with pork more often, and I finally decided to branch out and NOT bread my chops. This was so simple and sooo good! Can't wait for leftovers tonight!