Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy recipe for pork chops.
- 1 green apple, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork chops (4 1 inch thick chops)
- grill seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup grainy mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss apple with lemon juice; add cabbage and green onion, toss.
- Meanwhile, season pork chops with grill seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; add chops and cook until browned, turning once, about 8 minutes.
- Divide slaw between four plates and top with a pork chop.
- Add stock to skillet with mustard, honey, vinegar, and thyme and bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced, about 1 minute; season with salt and pepper and pour over each plate.