Pork Chops With Apple and Red Cabbage Slaw
- In a large bowl, toss apple with lemon juice; add cabbage and green onion, toss.
- Meanwhile, season pork chops with grill seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; add chops and cook until browned, turning once, about 8 minutes.
- Divide slaw between four plates and top with a pork chop.
- Add stock to skillet with mustard, honey, vinegar, and thyme and bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced, about 1 minute; season with salt and pepper and pour over each plate.