1/2 Photos of Pork Chops W/Rice and Mushroom Soup
This is an easy, fast and kid friendly recipe. Serve with veggies and/or a salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sprinkle some salt and pepper on the chops.
- 2brown in large pan or skillet.
- 3remove chops from skillet.
- 4add can of mushroom soup to skillet and mix in the chicken broth.
- 5once well mixed add the rice and cook covered on low heat for approx 20 min or until all liquid is absorbed with the rice.
- 6add the pork chops back in with the rice half way through cooking. You should estimate the length of cooking by the thickness of the pork chops. Generall I find that pork chops do not take so long and will become dry if overcooked.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops W/Rice and Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 559.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean pork chops
reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup