kelly in TO's Note:
Healthy, tasty and light. You can also substitute apples for the pears.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with the salt and pepper.
- 2In a skillet heat oil over a medium heat and add the pork chops. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until slight hint of pink remains in the centre of the chop. Place aside.
- 3Add pears, leeks and ginger to skillet. Sprinkle with the sugar. Let cook stirring occasionally until the leeks and pears are starting to turn brown.
- 4Pour in stock and vinegar. Simmer for 5 minutes or until pears are soften and sauce is reduced slightly.
- 5Return pork to skillet and simmer for another 2 minutes until pork is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops W/ Pears, Leeks & Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.7 mg
- Sodium 471.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 42.1 g