My mom used to make these for our family all the time. They are my favorite and are wonderful served with white rice.
- In a large skillet, add the 2 tbs. of olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan and heat to medium high heat.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with your salt, pepper, seasoning salt, and garlic powder.
- Brown both sides of the pork chops in the skillet. About 5 minutes.
- Remove the porkchops from the skillet and add the can of soup and the milk. Mix it in good an be sure you scrape all the goodies off the bottom.
- After mixing this together good in the skillet return the pork chops and simmer on low for about 30 minute.
- Once the porkchops are done, the mushroom soup is a wonderful gravy to serve over the pork chops and the white rice if you choose to fix it as a side.