1/3 Photos of Pork Chops Smothered in Mushroom Gravy
My mom used to make these for our family all the time. They are my favorite and are wonderful served with white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, add the 2 tbs. of olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan and heat to medium high heat.
- 2Season both sides of the pork chops with your salt, pepper, seasoning salt, and garlic powder.
- 3Brown both sides of the pork chops in the skillet. About 5 minutes.
- 4Remove the porkchops from the skillet and add the can of soup and the milk. Mix it in good an be sure you scrape all the goodies off the bottom.
- 5After mixing this together good in the skillet return the pork chops and simmer on low for about 30 minute.
- 6Once the porkchops are done, the mushroom soup is a wonderful gravy to serve over the pork chops and the white rice if you choose to fix it as a side.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops Smothered in Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.1
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 567.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper