Recipe by Nasseh
I got this dish from my mother's friend. This dish does tend to be more soupy than creamy but it also produces extremely moist pork chops.
Top Review by Maryland Jim
I really liked the sauce with this dish. My biggest problem was that the chops were tough. Though I used bone-in center cut chops, I think the next time, and the sauce is good enough to try again, I will used boneless chops. Made for ZWT6 Voracious Vagabonds
- 4 lean pork chops
- 59.14 ml low-fat sour cream
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 425.24 g can French style green beans, drained
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking pan with cook spray.
- Mix the soup, sour cream, spices, & beans together. Place the chops in the pan then pour the soup & bean mixture over the chops.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chops are no longer link inside. Serve hot.