Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this dish from my mother's friend. This dish does tend to be more soupy than creamy but it also produces extremely moist pork chops.
- 4 lean pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking pan with cook spray.
- Mix the soup, sour cream, spices, & beans together. Place the chops in the pan then pour the soup & bean mixture over the chops.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chops are no longer link inside. Serve hot.
I really liked the sauce with this dish. My biggest problem was that the chops were tough. Though I used bone-in center cut chops, I think the next time, and the sauce is good enough to try again, I will used boneless chops. Made for ZWT6 Voracious Vagabonds
Very quick recipe for a weeknight dinner. I followed as written, but did coat chops with seasoned flour and browned first and feel this helped create a thicker sauce with a little more color. Would definitely make this again and add some onion to the pan when browning chops for some added flavor to the chops, beans and sauce. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Gimme 5 Tag.
Easy wonderful recipe! Will definitely be making again.