1/2 Photos of Pork Chops Smothered in Cream of Mushroom
1 hr 30 mins
Sugar Ivie's Note:
I was trying to figure out what way I could fix the pork chops and then I thought about using the mushroom soup and adding onions and mushroom pieces into the dish and then I just put them into the oven and let them bake a little bit and then I served them with mashed potatoes and whatever else I was wanting to add to the side dishes. This is a really easy recipe to follow and use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 pork chops
- 1 purple onions (I use the purple because it gives it more flavor) or 1 yellow onion (I use the purple because it gives it more flavor)
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk (to add to the Mushroom soup)
- 1Brown your pork chops in a skillet.
- 2Peel and slice the onion thinly.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4Place browned pork chops in a baking dish, layer with the sliced onions.
- 5Top with mushrooms.
- 6Mix cream of mushroom soup with the evaporated milk.
- 7Pour over the top of the pork chops and onions.
- 8Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops Smothered in Cream of Mushroom
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 956.8
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 291.0 mg
- Sodium 1646.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 93.3 g