Recipe by Claudia Dawn
A terrific tasting and simple crock pot recipe that can also be prepared in the oven. There's something about the onions that brings this recipe to life. Be sure to well grease the crock pot to avoid sticky clean up.
Top Review by ohgoodie
Wonderful flavor, everyone loved it. Porkchops tender. Used fresh mushrooms, which were good. Next time I'll use regular rice as Minute rice was a little too mushy for my taste...it came out kind of like risotto.
- 1 cup Minute Rice (uncooked)
- 1 lb boneless pork chop (4 or 5)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper