Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Haven't made this yet but sounds yummy!
Make and share this Pork Chops Primavera recipe from Food.com.
- 4 slices pepper bacon, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 12 ounces trimmed fresh young green beans
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup apple butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup tomatoes or 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes
- In 12 inch skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove. Reserve 1 tablespoon of drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart microwave safe dish, cook beans in 2 tablespoons of water, covered, on high for 4 minutes, stirring once. Drain and set aside.
- Brush pork chops with soy sauce. In skillet, brown chops on both sides. Add apple butter and the 1/4 cup water. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes, and bacon. cook uncovered 3-5 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy!