Recipe by susan
The original recipe called for plain pork chops, but I have always used smoked chops. One of our family favorites. Great served with rice.
- 6 large pork chops
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (, canned is fine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season chops with salt and pepper'to taste'.
- Dredge in flour.
- In large skillet, brown in butter.
- Place in lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish and cover with drippings.
- Top with soup and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.