Recipe by cnpick05
Here is another delicious recipe from the T-Factor book from 1990. Very easy and very tasty!
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal or 3 tablespoons wheat flour or 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, not chopped
- 1 garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cornmeal (or whatever you decide to use), parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt and basil.
- Trim the pork chops of all visible fat, pat them dry and dredge in cormeal mixture.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the oil. When oil is hot place the chops in the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Fry the chops for 10 minutes on each side. Then add the onion and garlic and continue frying for another 10 minutes turning as necessary to keep from sticking.