Pork Chops One Pan Supper
- Spray a medium size frypan with veggies cooking spray; heat to medium high.
- Add pork chops and sear on all side, about 5 minutes.
- Add onion slices and cook 'til transparent and just turning brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add stewed tomatoes; bring to a simmer, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes around the outside of the pan; simmer 15 minutes, add broccoli and cauliflower and sprinkle with salt and pepper; simmer a further 15 minutes or 'til the potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve hot.