Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Quick and easy solution to dinner. This casserole can easily be made ahead and put in the oven later. You have your "starch" cooking with the meat. It tastes great! Just add a veggie! Recipe is also easily doubled.
- 6 pork chops, 1/4 ",thick
- 1 1⁄3 cups uncooked rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken with rice soup (or condensed cream of chicken soup, which I prefer)
- In skillet, brown chops and season.
- Place rice in 12"x7&1/2"x2"< baking dish.
- Pour orange juice over rice.
- Place on chops and pour soup over all.
- Cover and bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes, uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
This recipe is tasty and very quick. I have made this so many times. I started using chicken instead of pork and I like the chicken with wild rice soup better than chicken and rice. I like to add carrots, red peppers and broccoli sometimes too. The steam that is created makes the veggies really tender!