- 3⁄4 cup instant brown rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 teaspoons taco seasoning (1/2 package Old El Paso)
- 8 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 16 ounces boneless pork loin chops (4-4oz chops)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 ounces 2% cheddar cheese (Kraft, finely shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sprayed 9x13 dish, combine rice, water, tomato sauce, taco seasoning, peppers, onions, corn and peas.
- Place pork chops on top and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle pork chops with cheese and bake uncovered for a few additional minutes to melt cheese (Thicker chops may take longer).