I think this is another one of those recipes that comes off of the back of some product. Good flavor and easy to put together. O'Brien potatoes are those chunky hash browns with the onions & peppers in them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Fry or bake onion rings until extra crispy.
- 3Cool and finely chop; set aside.
- 4In large skillet, heat oil, brown pork chops and drain.
- 5Sprinkle chops with seasoned salt and set aside.
- 6In large bowl combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt.
- 7Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, chopped onions and half of the chopped onion Rings.
- 8Spoon mixture into 9x13-inch dish.
- 9Arrange chops on top.
- 10Bake covered for 35 to 40 minutes until chops are done.
- 11Top with cheese and remaining chopped onion rings.
- 12Bake 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops O'brien
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.2
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 835.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen onion rings