Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Here is another great recipe from my step-mother's recipe book.. She is a very good cook. We love this dinner!
- 6 pork chops, boneless
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (24 ounce) bag o'brien frozen potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups French-fried onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pork chops on stove and set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and salt.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 of the cheese, and 1 cup of the french fried onions.
- Spoon mixture into a 9x13-inch pan, arranging pork chops on top.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes until potatoes are hot.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake uncovered 10 or until cheese is melted, and onions browned.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written and we all enjoyed it. Made for Spring PAC 2013
Well looks like I'll be the first to say this was so quick, easy and tasty! My DH said to put this on the top of the dinner list. Thanks whatsachef? for this easy weeknight meal.