Recipe by angel in training
my mother used to make this all the time while i was growing up, it is delicious, and puts a twist to pork chops!!
- 6 pork chops
- seasoning salt
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (24 ounce) package O'Brien potatoes, frozen
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops lightly, sprinkle with seasoned salt, set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper, 1/2 t seasoned salt, stir in potatoes, 1/2 c chedar cheese, 1/2 can french fried onions.
- Put in bottom of 9x13 baking dish, place pork chops over mixture, place in oven, bake covered, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover, place rest of cheese and french fried onions, bake uncovered for 5 minutes.