Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a hearty filling meal with potato and a veggie. Easy to make and great on those cold winter nights.
- 4 pork chops (about 1 pound)
- 3 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown chops and place in shallow baking dish
- Mix bread crumbs, onion, butter, 1/4 cup water & poultry seasoning
- Place a mound of stuffing on each chop
- Blend soup & 1/3 cup water and pour over chops
- Bake 1 hour or until tender.
This was so easy to make, and the pork chops were very tender. I think next time though I will not put as many breadcrumbs and add more liquid to the soup. Thanks for sharing.
Thank-you, this was good, but I already added way more seasoning than the recipe took, but my family wanted more, although overall it was a keeper.
This was a very good recipe. I added diced celery to the stuffing mix and some parmesan cheese. Also thought that sauce became too thick during baking - next time I will add 1/2 cup of milk to the creamed soup. Thanks!