- 6 pork loin chops, trimmed (4 ounces each)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 clove minced garlic or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 sliced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown pork chops; drain fat.
- You can skip this step if time doesn't permit.
- In slow cooker, add soup, chicken broth, thyme, garlic, pepper, onions and potatoes.
- Stirring to coat.
- Place browned pork chops on top of potato mixture.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours or on High for 4 to 5 hours.