Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
red wine, lots of garlic mushrooms and chives this is sooo good
- 4 pork chops
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml bacon fat
- 0 flour, for coating chops
- 3-5 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 59.14 ml chives
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 chipole pepper
- 4.92 ml sazon goya, seasoning (or more)
- 236.59 ml Burgundy wine
- 297.66 g beef consomme (or more)
- fresh ground pepper
- place oil and bacon fat into a braiseir pot.
- coat chops with flour, when fat is very hot brown chops very well on both sides.
- remove chops and keep warm.
- add mushrooms and chile to pan and cook til limp.
- add red wine , and consomme then add garlic reduce to 1/2.
- return chops to pan add seasoning and salt and pepper to taste and braise 1 1/2 hours. add beef broth if needed.