Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
red wine, lots of garlic mushrooms and chives this is sooo good
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon bacon fat
- 1⁄4 flour, for coating chops
- 3 -5 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chives
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 chipole pepper
- 1 teaspoon sazon goya, seasoning (or more)
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- 10 1⁄2 ounces beef consomme (or more)
- fresh ground pepper
- place oil and bacon fat into a braiseir pot.
- coat chops with flour, when fat is very hot brown chops very well on both sides.
- remove chops and keep warm.
- add mushrooms and chile to pan and cook til limp.
- add red wine , and consomme then add garlic reduce to 1/2.
- return chops to pan add seasoning and salt and pepper to taste and braise 1 1/2 hours. add beef broth if needed.