Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
For a tasty meal try this recipe for grilled pork chops served on a bed of pulses.
Make and share this Pork Chops & Mozzarella on Cannellini and Lentil Puree recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a saucepan. Add in the onion and dried chili and fry until golden, stirring often.
- Add in the canned lentils and cannellini beans, together with the juices. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, cooking off the liquid.
- Using a hand-blender, blend the lentil mixture into a puree.
- Preheat a griddle pan until hot.
- Coat the pork chops with olive oil and season with salt, freshly ground pepper and chopped rosemary.
- Griddle the chops for 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chops to a roasting tray. Top each chop with a rosemary stalk, then 2 slices of mozzarella. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Preheat the broiler, then grill the chops for 1-2 minutes until the mozzarella begins to melt.
- Place 3-4 tablespoons of the lentil mixture each on 4 serving plates, then top with a pork chop. Serve at once.