For a tasty meal try this recipe for grilled pork chops served on a bed of pulses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a saucepan. Add in the onion and dried chili and fry until golden, stirring often.
- 2Add in the canned lentils and cannellini beans, together with the juices. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, cooking off the liquid.
- 3Using a hand-blender, blend the lentil mixture into a puree.
- 4Preheat a griddle pan until hot.
- 5Coat the pork chops with olive oil and season with salt, freshly ground pepper and chopped rosemary.
- 6Griddle the chops for 2 minutes on each side.
- 7Transfer the chops to a roasting tray. Top each chop with a rosemary stalk, then 2 slices of mozzarella. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- 8Preheat the broiler, then grill the chops for 1-2 minutes until the mozzarella begins to melt.
- 9Place 3-4 tablespoons of the lentil mixture each on 4 serving plates, then top with a pork chop. Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops & Mozzarella on Cannellini and Lentil Puree
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.3
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 406.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 55.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh mozzarella balls