Recipe by B&J'sGranny
Another one of my clippings. Found this one on a jar of Prego spaghetti sauce. I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good and really easy (a big plus!). Kind of like chicken parm. I am guessing at prep time.
- 1 egg
- 6 boneless pork chops (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, beat egg. Dip chops into egg; coat with bread crumbs.
- Arrange chops in a 2-qt. oblong baking dish. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chops. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until chops are no longer pink.