- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup merlot
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, heat oil and butter; add pork chops browning well on both sides.
- Add vinegar, rosemary, and pepper.
- reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove pork; keep warm.
- Add wine to pan; heat until sauce is syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops when serving.