Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 4 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 4 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper
- Brown pork chops; add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl combine all other ingredients and stir well.
- Place pork chops in a baking dish and cover with corn mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This recipe is fantastic! I did not have creamed corn so I added frozen peas and a little milk for the liquid and it turned out wonderful!! Very tasty!! Thanks so much ToriS ; )