- 2 lean pork chops
- 1 teaspoon bacon grease
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth (boil 1 bouillon cube in 1 cup of water)
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Brown slowly on both sides in hot bacon grease.
- Remove from skillet.
- Stirring constantly, blend flour into grease.
- Add broth and wine.
- When very smooth, return chops to skillet.
- Spread onion and mushrooms over chops.
- Cover skillet and simmer about 45 minutes turning once during cooking.