Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so easy! The meat has a wonderful flavor and the gravy is great over mashed potatoes.
- 6 pork chops
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown chops on both sides in a medium skillet.
- Place browned chops in a casserole dish.
- Top pork chops with sliced onions.
- Heat water to boiling.
- Mix water, bouillon cube, and soup and pour over chops and onions.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
I expected more sauce or gravy. I used this on 8 small chops in a 9x13 pan and while it added a pleasant flavor to the chops there wasn't enough to spoon over mashed potatoes or rice. The ingredients are easy pantry staples so it's worth tweaking to find the perfect amounts for my family. Thank you for sharing the recipe!