Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delicious and different way to enjoy pork loin chops!
- 6 pork loin chops
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon or 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, brown the pork chops.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, the brown sugar, onion, ketchup, garlic and bouillon cube.
- Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
- Remove pork chops to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of flour with 1/4 cup of water.
- Slowly add to the cooking liquid.
- Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- Serve the sauce over the pork chops.
This dish was very good. Will be having this again. Served it with white rice. Yum. I also added sonme whole mushrooms. Almosttttttttttttttttt 5 star. Thanks for the recipe. A splash of red wine right before serving was added also.
It was ok. It definately tasted better than it looked. My husband couldnt get past the look of it to eat it though, and made me vow to not make it again.