Recipe by Pianolady
A delicious and different way to enjoy pork loin chops!
Top Review by KingJackQueen
This dish was very good. Will be having this again. Served it with white rice. Yum. I also added sonme whole mushrooms. Almosttttttttttttttttt 5 star. Thanks for the recipe. A splash of red wine right before serving was added also.
- 6 pork loin chops
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon or 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown the pork chops.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, the brown sugar, onion, ketchup, garlic and bouillon cube.
- Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
- Remove pork chops to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of flour with 1/4 cup of water.
- Slowly add to the cooking liquid.
- Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- Serve the sauce over the pork chops.