Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy cheap meal thats been a family fav for years!!
- 4 pork chops
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 ounces paxo seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 ounce lard
- Preheat oven to 200c place a roasting tin containing the lard in to heat up.
- Place beaten egg in to a wide bowl, place paxo into a seond wide bowl.
- Coat pork chop in the egg and then coat with the paxo on both sides.
- I have said 3oz paxo but in reality just use as much as you need.
- Place chops in the heated tray and cook for 35mins turning halfway through the cooking time.