Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe out of the Tast of Home magazine. It is devine!!
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 whole cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- Combine paprika and pepper.
- Rub over both sides of pork chops.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chops over medium heat.
- Combine the orange juice, sugar, cloves and orange peel.
- Pour over pork.
- Cover and simmer for 18-22 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and water until smooth.
- Stir into cooking juices.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thinkened.
- Discard cloves.
- Serve sauce over pork chops.