There are other recipes here similar but this one sounds a little differant. Found in Taste of Home Magazine with credit to Billie Moss of California. Sounds like a wonderful blend of flavors that I can't wait to try.
- Combine paprika and pepper, rub over both sides of pork chops.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chops over medium heat.
- Combine the orange juice, sugar, cloves and orange peel; pour over pork. Cover and simmer for 18-22 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
- Remove chops and keep warm. In a small bowl, combine flour and water until smooth.
- Stir into cooking juices.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Discard cloves.
- Serve sauce over pork chops.