Easy, simple and fast. Scalloped potatoes go very well with these chops.
Make and share this Pork Chops in Onion Sauce (Schweinekotelett in Zwiebelsosse) recipe from Food.com.
- Season chops with salt and pepper; coat with flour.
- Heat oil, add chops, fry each side 3 minutes.
- Add onions, cook 5 minutes turning chops once.
- Pour in beer and broth.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove chops to a 350 degree preheated oven.
- Season sauce to taste.
- Blend cornstarch with small amount of water, stir into sauce, cook until thick and bubbly.
- Pour over pork chops and serve.
Delicious. DH and I both rated this a thumbs up, 5 star, A+, etc. Used coarse ground black pepper and a little garlic powder and it couldn't have been better.
Excellent taste, especially the onion sauce. I will definitely make this receipe again.
This dish was excellent. The sauce turned out wonderful and was an excellent choice for the pork chops !