- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions or 4 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup beer (drink left over beer)
- 1⁄2 cup hot beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chops with salt and pepper; coat with flour.
- Heat oil, add chops, fry each side 3 minutes.
- Add onions, cook 5 minutes turning chops once.
- Pour in beer and broth.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove chops to a 350 degree preheated oven.
- Season sauce to taste.
- Blend cornstarch with small amount of water, stir into sauce, cook until thick and bubbly.
- Pour over pork chops and serve.