1/10 Photos of Pork Chops in Onion Sauce (Schweinekotelett in Zwiebelsosse)
Easy, simple and fast. Scalloped potatoes go very well with these chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chops with salt and pepper; coat with flour.
- 2Heat oil, add chops, fry each side 3 minutes.
- 3Add onions, cook 5 minutes turning chops once.
- 4Pour in beer and broth.
- 5Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 6Remove chops to a 350 degree preheated oven.
- 7Season sauce to taste.
- 8Blend cornstarch with small amount of water, stir into sauce, cook until thick and bubbly.
- 9Pour over pork chops and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in Onion Sauce (Schweinekotelett in Zwiebelsosse)
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.5
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 224.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 42.6 g