1/1 Photo of Pork Chops in Onion sauce
Pork chops with a great onion sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season pork chops with salt& pepper; coat with flour.
- 2heat oil in a heavy saucepan.
- 3fry pork chops in oil, 3 mins.
- 4on each side, Add onions, cook for another 5 minutes turning once.
- 5Pour in wine& beef broth, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 6Mix cornstarch with a little bit of cold water, add to broth mixture and cook until thick& bubbly.
- 7Pour over pork chops and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in Onion sauce
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 515.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 42.6 g