Pork chops with a great onion sauce.
Make and share this Pork Chops in Onion sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Season pork chops with salt& pepper; coat with flour.
- heat oil in a heavy saucepan.
- fry pork chops in oil, 3 mins.
- on each side, Add onions, cook for another 5 minutes turning once.
- Pour in wine& beef broth, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with a little bit of cold water, add to broth mixture and cook until thick& bubbly.
- Pour over pork chops and serve with rice.