1/1 Photo of Pork Chops In Onion 'N Garlic Gravy
Tender juicy pork chop dish. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and you have real comfort food! This gravy can be used with other meats as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly salt and pepper chops.
- 2Brown pork chops in olive oil.
- 3Add onions and garlic and saute until soft, being careful not to burn.
- 4Add water and bring to a boil.
- 5Whisk together flour, chicken broth and browning sauce.
- 6Add to skillet, stirring well.
- 7Cover and cook over low heat 30 to 45 minutes or until tender.
- 8Taste gravy and add additional salt and pepper, if necessary.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops In Onion 'N Garlic Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.5
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 336.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 43.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: