Recipe by arbisman
This delicious dish is both inexpensive and irresistible. This can be substituted with lam, depending on your favorite food of religion. It is guaranteed to make your family lick their plates clean
- 6 white mushrooms, chopped
- 4 pork chops
- 8 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 4 cups water, slightly salted
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler to 500
- Bring the for cups of water to a boil. ( add olive oil if wanted)
- In a medium saucepan mix the cream of mushrooms, the Parmesan, the butter, and the chopped mushrooms and set to low.
- Boil the pasta for about 10 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- In a greased pan broil the chops for 12 minutes, turning halfway.
- Set the chop and side with pasta top with the sauce (drizzle crumbled feta if wanted).