Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy comfort food!
Make and share this Pork Chops in Mushroom Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper and dredge pork chops in the mixture.
- Melt butter in large skillet and brown pork chops on each side.
- Remove chops from skillet.
- Saute onion, garlic and mushrooms in same skillet.
- Add leftover flour that was used to coat chops, then add milk, wine and thyme.
- Simmer until mixture starts to thicken.
- Return chops to pan and cover.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until chops are done.
Didn't have the red wine, but none the less this recipe was well received by my family. Had to make more gravy used Tony Chachere's Instant Roux Mix.