Recipe by Derf
Lovely, from Cooking Light, sweet warm nummy!!
Top Review by Maine-iac
I really enjoy honey-mustard sauce, and while looking for pork chop recipes, this quick one caught my eye. Had it for dinner last night, it was excellent and very easy to make. I reduced the wine more than the recommended 3 minutes as I didn't want it overpower the honey mustard combination. Great recipe, thank you Dorothy!
- 4 (6 ounce) center-cut pork chops, trimmed (3/4 inch thick)
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle pork with salt and dash fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- Add pork, cook for 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove pork from pan.
- Add white wine, honey and mustard to pan, bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes.
- Add the pork, reduce heat, and simmer for 12 minutes, turning pork after 6 minutes.