1/2 Photos of Pork Chops in Honey-Mustard sauce
Lovely, from Cooking Light, sweet warm nummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle pork with salt and dash fresh ground pepper to taste.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- 3Add pork, cook for 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 4Remove pork from pan.
- 5Add white wine, honey and mustard to pan, bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes.
- 6Add the pork, reduce heat, and simmer for 12 minutes, turning pork after 6 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in Honey-Mustard sauce
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.0
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.7 mg
- Sodium 306.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 48.8 g