Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
Lovely, from Cooking Light, sweet warm nummy!!
Make and share this Pork Chops in Honey-Mustard sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and dash fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- Add pork, cook for 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove pork from pan.
- Add white wine, honey and mustard to pan, bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes.
- Add the pork, reduce heat, and simmer for 12 minutes, turning pork after 6 minutes.
I really enjoy honey-mustard sauce, and while looking for pork chop recipes, this quick one caught my eye. Had it for dinner last night, it was excellent and very easy to make. I reduced the wine more than the recommended 3 minutes as I didn't want it overpower the honey mustard combination. Great recipe, thank you Dorothy!
5 picky eater stars for this one. I made it for Mother's Day and it was wonderful. Even the kids ate it without complaining. It was just fine as leftovers the next night as well. I wonder what would happen if you threw in a pinch or two of ground clove for a little additional interest?
Made this for dinner last weekend. So easy and delicious. Will definitely make this again. Everyone in the family loved it. Thanks for posting this.