Top Review by kfinkle
To keep from heating the house up with the oven, I cooked these in my pressure cooker for 25 minutes, (with 1/2 cup water added to make steam). They were fanastic!! They were fall apart tender, and the sauce that this makes is excellent!! I would have never thought of using these two soups together, but WOW!! This is really a great recipe!!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat egg and water.
- Dip pork chops in egg mixture.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown chops in oil.
- Transfer to greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix the soups together and pour over then sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.