Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Heat butter in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork chops for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly browned.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet.
- Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens slightly.
- Spoon sauce over pork ribs.
Made this for our best friends last night, and all of us were astounded at how delicious the grapes were in the mustard cream sauce over the pork chops. Truly, this is company-worthy for both taste and presentation, not to mention the huge bonus of being very quick to make! I had to make a couple of minor adjustments; we were out of shallots, and I didn't have light cream, so just used half and half, and it was creamy and delicious with that! With the shallots, I'm sure the dish would probably be even yummier. This was a huge hit with all of us, and I now have a new entree I can make for company - woo hoo! Thanks for sharing such a delicious recipe!