1/1 Photo of Pork Chops in Corn Flake Crumbs
1 hr 15 mins
More Sunshine's Note:
This is an exceptionally easy recipe which is tastes great. You can buy a box of Kellogg's Seasoned Cornflake Crumbs so you don't have to crush them. The box will last a long time. It's usually by the stovetop stuffing or bread. The amount of margarine is approximate - you may need to melt a little more so I would make sure that you have about 1 1/2 sticks on hand just to be on the safe side. If using a tub of margarine 6 tablespoons is a little more than 1/3 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 6 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 2 pork chops
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray (or lightly coat with cooking oil).
- 3Dip pork chops in melted margarine.
- 4Coat generously with corn flake crumbs.
- 5Place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 6Drizzle with remaining melted butter.
- 7Bake for about 1 hour. You don't have to turn these over.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in Corn Flake Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.9
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 609.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 42.5 g