8 hrs 20 mins
Very good recipe from an old 1976 Better Homes and Gardens Crockpot Cookbook. Posted in reply to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper pork chops; sear over high heat until browned.
- 2Place chops in crockpot; lay sliced onions over pork chops.
- 3Dissolve chicken bouillon in beer; stir in thyme leaves; pour over pork chops.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW heat setting for 8-10 hours.
- 5For Gravy: Skim fat from cooking liquid; place cooking liquid in a saucepan.
- 6In a jar or gravy shaker, combine cold water with flour.
- 7Whisk into cooking liquid, stirring constantly until it comes to a boil; boil 1-2 minutes.
- 8Serve over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in Brew
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.5
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 206.1 mg
- Sodium 458.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 63.6 g