1/5 Photos of Pork Chops in Black Beans
I found this recipe on the what_a_crock community on livejournal. It was posted by delwyncole and sounds absolutely yummy. I can't wait to try it. It is pan cooked pork chops in black beans. They didn't give exact measurements so I am guessing with this. I had to transform the rough recipe into something more like a formal recipe. I am hoping I got the proportions right, but when I try it I will fix the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sprinkle chops with a little salt and chili powder, sear both sides in a super-hot pan
- 2Rinse a can of black beans and pour it over the top.
- 3Pour a 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa on top of this.
- 4Cover with a lid.
- 5turn the heat down to low and cook for 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the chop, they can also be put in the oven at about 325 for 20 minutes or so if you prefer, or if they're really thick.
- 6When they come out, sprinkle some sharp cheddar and chopped green onion on them.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in Black Beans
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.7
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 1136.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 57.7 g