1/2 Photos of Pork Chops in a Vermouth Mushroom Sauce
This dish can be made with either sweet or dry vermouth but I prefer sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt, pepper and thyme in a shallow pan. Dredge pork chops in flour.
- 2Add butter and oil in pan and heat over med-high. Brown pork chops on both sides, about 4 minute.
- 3Add 1/2 cup vermouth, cover, lower heat and cook until chops are cooked through, about 4 more minute.
- 4Remove pork chops to platter, top with swiss chesse and cover to keep warm and melt cheese.
- 5Add mushrooms to skillet and cook over med-high heat until softened.
- 6Add remaining vermouth and scrape off brown bits from pan. Cook until sauce is slightly reduced.
- 7Spoon sauce over pork chops and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in a Vermouth Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.2
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 173.2 mg
- Sodium 393.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 51.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: