- 4 pork chops
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 instant Oxo (meat stock cube)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 glass red wine (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in a oven proof dish preferably a clay dish if you have one.
- Make sure the chops are completely covered with the sauce.
- Put into oven for 1 hour- 1h 15 min at 200 degrees Celcius with the lid on the dish.
- Remember not to put the clay dish into a varm oven but to turn it on once the dish is in it.