Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here recently I have totally been on a balsamic kick. This is a recipe from a friend that I thought was wonderful.
- 4 pork loin chops
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- On medium high heat enough olive oil to lightly coat your frying fan.
- Rub the crushed garlic on both sides of the pork chops. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pork chops in the pan with oil.
- Brown pork chop on each side (about 2 minutes per side).
- In a bowl mix vinegrette and honey.
- Once chops are browned, reduce heat to medium low.
- Pour vinaigrette/honey mixture to the frying pan.
- Coat the pork chop in the sauce and simmer for 10 minute.
- Adjust cooking time as needed per thickness of chops.
This was very flavorful! After I cooked the pork chops, I reduced the rest of the glaze in the pan until it was a little bit thicker. Then I poured some over the chops. It was delicious!
Easy to make and really tasty. Definate keeper.
The DH absolutely love it, and so did I. Was so easy to make too. I didn't use quite as much honey as called for, used straight balsamic viniger , and added some extra garlic to the sause.. But it is all very yummy. Hubby said I'd definately have to make it again.